Submitted by: Kanyakumari Patel
1 big onion
2 big tomatoes
2 medium sized green chillies
½ teaspoon mustard seeds
½ teaspoon dal
¼ teaspoon turmeric
few curry leaves
2 tablespoons oil
Salt to taste
1. Peel the onion and finely chop it into long thin slices
2. Take a blender and add the tomatoes and green chillies. Blend it into a fine paste.
3. Take a frying pan and pour the oil.
4. Bring to heat, when the oil is very hot, add the mustard seeds and let them crackle.
5. Add the cardamoms, urad dal and sauté till it turns golden brown add the curry leaves and sauté briefly.
List your Business for FREE!
Choose your ideal advertising packages from our FREE Listings to the low cost Gold package… Learn More...
Restaurants.mu is the leading and biggest restaurant directory and guide in Mauritius offering the most up-to-date information on Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Cafes, Catering services, Food shops and related businesses in Mauritius.
Here you will find a big selection of Discount coupons, Restaurants Reviews, Restaurants Guide, Food Articles & Tips, Recipes center, Businesses Directory, Club promotions and many more... Read More