This classic dish of Sino-Mauritian cuisine is a true invitation to discover exquisite flavors. To be served as a main course with rice.
- 1.5kg of fish fillet
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tablespoon tapioca
- 100g pineapple
- 1 pepper
- 1 tomato
- 2 teaspoon white sugar
- 100ml white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 50ml of oil
- Cut the fish fillet into strips. Season with salt and pepper .
- Add the tapioca and mix well. Mince the pineapple, cut the pepper in a diamond shape and the tomato into wedges.
- Prepare sauces with white sugar, vinegar, chilli.
- Add oil in a wok and saute the pieces of fish while turning continuously for a few seconds, cook covered until the fish is golden brown.
- Add the pineapple and pepper while stirring for 1 min.
- Add the sauce while stirring so that the sweet and sour fish do not attach to the wok.
Source: Nu La Cuisine