Submitted by: Mike Bouno
1 1/4 tablespoons cumin seeds
2/3 cup mayonnaise
2/3 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon curry powder
Salt by taste
Black pepper (by taste)
250 grams pasta
1 cup celery, sliced
1 1/2 cup grapes, sliced
1 1/4 cups cashew nuts
1. Empty two cans chunk light tuna in water (squeezed dry)
2. In a pan, toast the cumin seeds over medium heat for 2 minutes. Cool them for a few minutes
3. Mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, cumin seeds, curry powder, salt and pepper in a medium bowl
4. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Transfer the pasta to a large bowl and mix with the celery, grapes and cashews
5. Add the dressing you had made and mix thoroughly, also adding the tuna
List your Business for FREE!
Choose your ideal advertising packages from our FREE Listings to the low cost Gold package… Learn More...
Restaurants.mu is the leading and biggest restaurant directory and guide in Mauritius offering the most up-to-date information on Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Cafes, Catering services, Food shops and related businesses in Mauritius.
Here you will find a big selection of Discount coupons, Restaurants Reviews, Restaurants Guide, Food Articles & Tips, Recipes center, Businesses Directory, Club promotions and many more... Read More