Submitted by: Lin Raju
4 Boneless chicken breast
2 Bell pepper, sliced
4 Onion --sliced
4 Stalks of celery, sliced
2 teaspoons of salt
1 teaspoon of pepper
100 grams of sliced mushroom
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup ghee
50 grams cheese
350 grams pasta
1. Boil 2.5 liters of water.
2. Add 2 onions, 1 bell pepper, 2 stalks celery.
3. Season water with salt, pepper, cayenne, and seasoning to taste.
4. Add 4 boneless chicken breast and boil for about 30 minutes.
5. Strain and save stock.
6. Sauté 1 bell pepper, 2 onions, and 2 stalks of celery in butter for about 5 minutes.
7. When vegetables are almost done, add the mushrooms and saute until tender. Add the cream of mushroom soup.
8. Add cheese to mixture and stir until melted.
9. Add 1 cup of above chicken stock.
10. Season mixture to taste with salt, pepper, dash of cayenne.
11. Cut chicken into 3 cm cubes and add to mixture.
12. Boil pasta in chicken stock and cook until ready.
13. Combine pasta with chicken sauce.
List your Business for FREE!
Choose your ideal advertising packages from our FREE Listings to the low cost Gold package… Learn More...
Restaurants.mu is the leading and biggest restaurant directory and guide in Mauritius offering the most up-to-date information on Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Cafes, Catering services, Food shops and related businesses in Mauritius.
Here you will find a big selection of Discount coupons, Restaurants Reviews, Restaurants Guide, Food Articles & Tips, Recipes center, Businesses Directory, Club promotions and many more... Read More