Submitted by: Karan Johar
1 cup grated coconut
½ cup Bengal gram
1 big green chilly
¼ teaspoon mustard seeds
1 pinch black gram
1 pinch sesame seeds
few curry leaves
1 teaspoon oil
Salt to taste
1. Take a blender and add the coconut, Bengal gram, green chili, salt to taste and a little water.
2. Blend it nicely and make a fine paste.
3. Add water according your desired thickness.
4. Remove from the blender and transfer it into a bowl.
5. Now take a small pan and pour the oil.
6. Bring to heat and only when it’s very hot add the mustard seeds.
7. Let them crackle.
8. Then add the black gram and sesame seeds and sauté till its golden brown.
9. Put in the curry leaves and turn of the flame.
10. The curry leaves will get cooked in the heat of the oil. Now pour this mixture into the coconut paste.
11. Stir it well and serve with hot dosas and idlis.
List your Business for FREE!
Choose your ideal advertising packages from our FREE Listings to the low cost Gold package… Learn More...
Restaurants.mu is the leading and biggest restaurant directory and guide in Mauritius offering the most up-to-date information on Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Cafes, Catering services, Food shops and related businesses in Mauritius.
Here you will find a big selection of Discount coupons, Restaurants Reviews, Restaurants Guide, Food Articles & Tips, Recipes center, Businesses Directory, Club promotions and many more... Read More